Serving our friends, families, and communities. We’re in this together.
SouthStar Bank continues to monitor guidelines from health and government officials relating to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. As a precaution, lobby access is limited across all locations. Drive thru remains open (please see below for limited hours at select locations). Customers who have a critical need to conduct an in-person transaction or access a safe deposit box should contact your local branch for an appointment.
In addition, some branches may be operating with reduced drive thru hours. Currently, temporary hours include:
- SouthStar Bank Bremond: Drive Thru 8am-5pm
- SouthStar Bank Calvert: Drive Thru 8am-5pm
- SouthStar Bank Harker Heights: Drive Thru 8am – 5pm
- SouthStar Bank Steiner Ranch: Drive Thru 10am – 3pm
All other locations will maintain normal drive thru hours.
REMOTE BANKING SERVICES
We are committed to providing uninterrupted, exceptional services while balancing the interests of our clients, our employees and others we serve. For your convenience, we provide a variety of options to help manage your accounts and maintain productivity.
- Allpoint ATM Network: world-wide, surcharge free ATMs
- CardValet®: Manage and monitor debit card activity
- Direct Deposit: Deposit paychecks automatically into your account
- Mobile App: Deposit checks with a picture and transfer funds
- Loan Payments: Secure, online payments using a debit card, checking or savings account
- Online Banking: Review transactions, transfer funds, pay bills and open accounts
- Online Applications:
- PopMoney: Person-to-person money transfer
- Telebanking: 24/7 account access (866.333.9064)
Unfamiliar with our remote banking options? Watch our video tutorials to learn more.
ONGOING MONITORING & UPDATES
Our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19—including not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends and family, those whose jobs and schools have been impacted, and many more.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it evolves, taking additional measures as public safety authorities recommend. In the meantime, we’re grateful for your support and want you to know that the health and safety of you and your family are top of mind for us.