Saving for the Future
It’s never too soon to teach good saving and spending habits. Stretch that allowance further with a high interest savings account.
Shooting Star Savings Account Details: ¹
- Limited time $100 scholarship bonus!2
- Ages 0-17
- $25 Minimum opening deposit
- 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirement
- Insured by the FDIC 3
What should we bring to open a new account?
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Verification of student status (if age eligible)
- Valid government photo ID
- Proof of address
- Social Security Number
Optional Features and Benefits*
- 24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064) 4
- After Hours / Night Deposits
- Automated Transfers & Payments
- Bank by Mail
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- eAlerts & CardValet® Account Alerts
- Mobile Banking App with Check Capture
- Next Day Bill Pay
- Notary Services
- Online Banking
- Popmoney (Mobile App Fund Transfer)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- VISA® ATM / Debit Card
2 Scholarship is considered interest and will be reported on IRS 1099-INT. SCHOLARSHIP VALID THROUGH 9/30/20 one per person deposited into savings. Limited to first 1000 accounts.
3 The deposits of each depositor in this institution are insured to the maximum amount provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Visit FDIC.gov for details.
4 Telecommunications Relay Service is a telephone service that allows persons with hearing or speech disabilities to place and receive telephone calls. Visit FCC.gov for details.
*Optional features and benefits may incur fees. Contact one of our locations for our current fee schedule.