COMMERCIAL MONEY MARKET
“We could not be happier with our choice to bank with SouthStar. The customer service is truly second to none. If you’re looking for a true Texas bank with the best banking experience you’ll ever get, SouthStar is the one!” ~ Chandra A.
SouthStar Bank’s Money Market Savings account makes it easy for you to earn more on the money you save with higher interest rates, 24/7 access online, and up to six transactions per period.
Money Market Savings is a great option when you need a temporary place to hold money while you make investment decisions, need only occasional access to your money or plan to accumulate significant savings over time – all while earning more interest than a traditional savings account pays.
Get More Details
Please complete the form below and one of our personal bankers will be in touch.
Optional Features and Benefits*
- 24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064)4
- After Hours / Night Deposits
- Allpoint ATM Network – free access to 55,000 ATMs worldwide with no ATM fees
- Automatic Transfers and Payments
- Bank by Mail
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- SecureAlerts & CardManager Account Alerts
- eStatements with viewable check images
- Mobile Banking App with Check Capture for Remote Deposit
- Next Day Bill Pay
- Notary Services
- Online banking and Bill Pay
- Zelle® (Mobile/Online Funds Transfer)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- SouthStar Benefits™ – for as low as $4.99/month
- VISA® ATM / Debit Card
1 Interest rates are variable and may change at any time without notice. Click to see current rates. Fees may reduce earnings.
2 If you maintain minimum balance, no minimum balance fee will be imposed. If your balance falls below minimum daily balance any day during the statement cycle, we will impose a Minimum Balance Fee once during the statement cycle.
3 The deposits of each depositor in this institution are insured to the maximum amount provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Click FDIC.gov for details.
4 Telecommunications Relay Service is a telephone service that allows persons with hearing or speech disabilities to place and receive telephone calls. Visit FCC.gov for details
*Optional features and benefits may incur fees. Contact one of our locations for our current fee schedule.