Earn More with Higher Interest Rates
Money Market Savings is a great option when you need a temporary place to hold money while you make investment decisions, need only occasional access to your money or plan to accumulate significant savings over time – all while earning more interest than a traditional savings account pays.
- Interest Bearing – Click here to see rates
- $1,000 minimum opening deposit
- $1,000 minimum daily balance; $10 monthly minimum balance fee if minimum balance not maintained¹
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly
- Six transfers per statement cycle with no additional fee²
- Insured by the FDIC³
Optional Features and Benefits*
- 24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064) 4
- After Hours / Night Deposits
- AllPoint ATM Network: Surcharge free access to 55,000 worldwide
- Automated Transfers & Payments
- Bank by Mail
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- eAlerts & CardValet® Account Alerts
- Mobile Banking App with Check Capture
- Next Day Bill Pay
- Notary Services
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Popmoney (Mobile App Fund Transfer)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- VISA® ATM / Debit Card
2 You may make six (6) transfers from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card, or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfers made in person, by messenger, by mail, or at an ATM are unlimited.
3 The deposits of each depositor in this institution are insured to the maximum amount provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Visit FDIC.gov for details.
4 Telecommunications Relay Service is a telephone service that allows persons with hearing or speech disabilities to place and receive telephone calls. Visit FCC.gov for details.
*Optional features and benefits may incur fees. Contact one of our locations for our current fee schedule.