“Great job at the bank. Everyone is so friendly, and we feel like we have been there for years! I really appreciate their attitude and teamwork. It is so easy on the website to check balances and make transfers.” ~ Wally W.
Introducing SecureAlerts for SouthStar Bank Accounts
With SecureAlerts you can decide which alerts to enable, how you’re notified, and how often. Rest assured knowing the latest details on your account and watch for any suspicious activity. The simple, secure service is free to all SouthStar Bank customers enrolled in online banking.
Choose from dozens of SecureAlerts.
Monitor your account activity such as:
- Debit Card Purchase Know instantly when a transaction is processed.
- Balance Alert Know instantly when your balance is below or above a set limit.
- ATM Withdrawal Know instantly when funds are withdrawn.
- Cleared Check Know instantly when a check clears that exceeds the amount you set.
Delivered the way you want.
Messages are sent instantly using any of the delivery channels you choose:
- Text Messages One of the easiest ways to receive SecureAlerts is through text messages on your cell phone* or wearable device.
- Email Receive email messages about your account activity.
- Online Banking Message Center View your SecureAlerts every time you log on to Online Banking.
Get More Details
Please complete the form below and one of our personal bankers will be in touch.
Setup your real-time SecureAlerts:
- Log on to Online Banking and select Alerts.
- Click each Category in Alert Options to view the list of available alerts.
- Select the Alerts you want to receive for each account. Then select how you would like to receive the Alerts, and Save.
With SecureAlerts you’ll always know exactly what’s happening with your money, and you can watch for suspicious activity.
Frequently Asked Questions from Clients
Dozens of Secure Alerts to choose from:
- Check Number XXXX has cleared
- Deposit Credited to an account
- Fees charged to an account
- Overdraft Occurred on Account
- Credit Transaction Posted
- Debit Transaction Posted
- EFT Authorization Hold Added
- Electronic Draft deducted over dollar ($) amount
- Incoming Transfer Executed over XXXX dollar ($) amount
- Transaction Equals
- Transaction Over
- Withdrawal over threshold
- Interest was paid to an account
- Deposit Account Statement Generated
- Maximum Credit Limit Exceeded
- Scheduled Loan Payment
- Loan Advance Posted
- Loan Past Due
- Online banking login has been changed
- Online banking login has been locked out
- Account Status Changed
- Online Banking Email Change
- Address has been changed
- Customer Name Change
- Customer Phone Change
- Customer Email Change
- Hold added to an account
- Hold removed from an account
- Outgoing Transfer Executed over XXXX dollar ($) amount
- Loan Payment Amount will change in N days
- Loan Account Rate will change in N days
- Loan credit limit amount changed
- Loan Payment Due / Amount Due (at Billing)
- Loan Escrow Disbursement Posted
- Escrow Refund Check Issued
- Escrow Payment Amount will change in N days
- CD Approaching Maturity
- Initial Deposit Posted to Time Account
- Time account has been renewed
- Safe Deposit Box Payment Due
- Safe Deposit Box Payment in Past Due
- Account Balance Above Threshold
- Account Balance Below Threshold
- ATM Withdrawal over XXXX dollar ($) amount