$100 scholarship granted with any new Shooting Star Savings Account – starting April 1, 2021!¹
Shooting Star Savings Account Details: 2
- Ages 0-17
- $25 Minimum opening deposit
- 1.00% Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirement
- Insured by the FDIC ³
What should we bring to open a new account?
- Birth certificate
- Social Security Card
- Verification of student status (if age eligible)
- Valid government photo ID
- Proof of address
- Social Security Number
Optional Features and Benefits*
- 24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064) ⁴
- After Hours / Night Deposits
- Automated Transfers & Payments
- Bank by Mail
- Cashier’s Checks
- Direct Deposit
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- eAlerts & CardValet® Account Alerts
- Mobile Banking App with Check Capture
- Next Day Bill Pay
- Notary Services
- Online Banking
- Popmoney (Mobile App Fund Transfer)
- Safe Deposit Boxes
- VISA® ATM / Debit Card
2 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Interest rates are variable and may change at any time without notice. APY valid as of April 18th, 2021. Fees may reduce earnings. Restrictions may apply. Not eligible for checks or debit card. Limited to 6 withdrawals, outgoing transfers or debits per month. One account per person. Customers currently holding a Rising Star Savings Account or those who have had a Rising Star Savings Account are not eligible for promotional bonuses. Account changes to regular savings upon student’s 18th birthday.
3 The deposits of each depositor in this institution are insured to the maximum amount provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Visit FDIC.gov for details.
4 Telecommunications Relay Service is a telephone service that allows persons with hearing or speech disabilities to place and receive telephone calls. Visit FCC.gov for details.
*Optional features and benefits may incur fees. Contact one of our locations for our current fee schedule.