WELCOME KERRVILLE CLIENTS!
- Carefully inspect the personalization for accuracy
- Discontinue using your old checks and debit card(s)
- Please completely destroy any debit card(s) and unsecured checks with your account number(s)
We’re excited to join the Kerrville community and look forward to working with you!
In today’s fast-paced world, secure, hassle-free banking is more than a convenience – it’s a necessity. That’s why we include secure online banking options with any qualifying account at no additional cost.
- Manage Accounts
- Review Statements
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Order Checks
Get More Details
Please complete the form below and one of our personal bankers will be in touch.
KERRVILLE BRANCH HOURS
Current hours will remain the same until October 1, when hours will be updated as follows:
Monday – Friday
9am – 5pm
Closed Saturday – Sunday
24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Brittany Selement – Personal Banker
- Claudia Gonzales – Personal Banker
- Jeff Harris – Vice President of Lending
- Donny Lehmann- Vice President of Lending
- Kent McKinney – Business Development Advisor
- Kyla Gesell – Assistant Vice President & Branch Manager
- Meghan Jackson – Personal Banker
- Sche Kehner – Personal Banker
- Shelby Mossman – Loan Assistant
- Sherri Steadham – Loan Assistant
If you are currently utilizing the Bill Pay service through Community First National Bank, you will need to re-enroll in Bill Pay through your account with SouthStar Bank. Login to online banking, then select ‘Bill Payment’ to begin enrollment. Please have relevant account information for each biller readily available, as they will need to be entered individually. If your biller accepts ACH payments, you will be able to schedule immediate electronic payments. If not, payments will be made via check. Please allow 7-10 business days for check payments.
If you are inquiring about auto-payments or billing through a third party (outside of Community First National Bank or SouthStar Bank), you will simply need to update the routing number to 113119985 (for ACH) or new debit card information in your biller’s system.
Yes, the deposits of each SouthStar Bank depositor are insured to the maximum amount provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Act. Visit FDIC.gov for details.
At SouthStar Bank, you’ll benefit from customized, personal service designed to meet your specific needs. All of our checking accounts include online banking and bill pay, a debit card, mobile banking and bank by mail