Health & Safety Amid COVID-19
The health and well-being of SouthStar Bank employees, community, and customers are our primary concern. While there is currently no foreseen impact to the Bank’s operation of services, we continue to closely monitor and evaluate developments of COVID-19 (also known as Coronavirus) and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health and government authorities.
There are several precautionary measures we are taking to ensure we safely manage through this situation while continuing to serve our community and customers effectively. Proactive steps include deployment of additional hand sanitizers and enhanced cleaning of common areas and high-touch surfaces throughout the day.
Thank you for your partnership and assistance as SouthStar Bank works to confront these important issues. Members of our community can maximize the effectiveness of these efforts by adhering to preventive hygiene guidance as published by the CDC, including:
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap for 20 seconds. Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when soap and water are not readily available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
In addition, it is recommended to:
- CDC information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- All members of the community are encouraged to visit the site regularly for FAQs, including the best ways to protect your personal health, and updates as new information becomes available.
Stay home if you are sick:
- If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms (elevated temperature, fever, cough, shortness of breath), you are advised to stay home and seek medical care.
- For your convenience, we offer remote banking capabilities at no additional charge.
- 24-Hour Telebanking (866.333.9064)
- Mobile App with Deposit Capture
We understand that there is a great amount of concern, uncertainty and anxiety throughout the community. The safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers are our highest priorities and we appreciate your partnership and assistance as SouthStar Bank works to confront these important issues.
We appreciate your feedback. For comments or questions please reach out to your branch representative or email email@example.com.