Your donation is appreciated in support of this great cause!
Over the past 100 years SouthStar Bank has built a tradition of community service, supporting past generations and the generations to come. In honor of our 100th anniversary, SouthStar Bank continues this tradition by partnering with local non-profit, HomeAid Austin.
HomeAid Austin is unique in that it is a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose sole purpose is to serve other non-profits. The charity organization identifies long-term, stable homeless care providers who need additional capacity and pairs them with builders, vendors and suppliers, who donate time, materials and labor to rehabilitate and build housing for Austin’s homeless. These care providers directly serve:
- Youth who have aged out of foster care
- Women in crisis pregnancy
- Victims of domestic violence and spousal desertion
- Children who have become homeless due to a family crisis
- Mentally challenged
- Adults living with HIV/AIDS
- Families and individuals who are homeless as a result of job loss or illness
- Individuals and families suffering from drug and alcohol abuse
SouthStar Bank proudly supports HomeAid Austin’s mission to build new lives for Austin’s homeless families and individuals through housing and community outreach.
Contributions to the SouthStar Bank team fundraising pages will be accepted through October 23. Click below to visit your local branch fundraising page:
Every little bit helps! We greatly appreciate your consideration in joining us to support our local community.